[Campus-hartnell-staff] stuff to do

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 17:31:11 UTC 2014

Hi Katie,

Hope you're doing well!  I want to go over what needs to be done for the
event on the 3rd.

Publicity:
 -- The website is up, but I notice there's no sign ups.  What are your
plans for publicity, and how can we help?

Logistics:
-- Are you all set on funding/budget?  If not, let us know.

Mentors:
-- We've got a couple people coming down from SF, and will keep looking,
but it seems right now like we'll probably get somewhere between 2-4 people
from SF.  Can you tell me what schools and major towns are within half an
hour of where the event will be?  I can do some investigating and see if
there are locals to invite.
-- Even if we have a small group of mentors, I think we can have a solid
event.  We'll be able to cover all of the curriculum, and we can focus on
doing pair programming and group work that will help students help each
other.