[Campus-gmu-staff] checking in re: April 19th event

jrouly at masonlive.gmu.edu jrouly at masonlive.gmu.edu
Mon Mar 24 16:25:51 UTC 2014

?Hello all,

Apologies for the delay in communication, the second round of midterms hit hard last week.

I wanted to thank you for setting up the planning Trello and docs, they will certainly prove useful moving forward!

My Trello email is jrouly at gmu.edu; I'm not sure what email Daniel Bond (our org's VP) uses, but I can get that sorted out soon. I'll go through the new Trello board and mark tasks as completed once I get access. I think we're essentially on track with your proposed timeline.

I'd be more than willing to schedule a hangout at some point this week. I'm free every business day outside of noon-3pm.

Best,

Michel