[Campus-gmu-staff] event photography

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 14:14:54 UTC 2014

I'm attaching a waiver I created for this event.  If you could ask the
guardians of any minors attending the event to sign it, that would be
great.  Whoever is taking photographs should be instructed to avoid taking
photographs of minors who cannot/will not sign the waver, as well as anyone
else who requests not to have their picture taken.