[Campus-gmu-staff] event photography

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 23:34:05 UTC 2014

Our current policy is to verbally ask attendees to let us know if they
don't want their picture taken, and then to avoid taking pictures of
them/delete all pictures accidentally taken.  This has worked well for us,
but we've generally not had minors at our events.  I'm going to ask around
to see what advice people have.