[Campus-gmu-staff] projects email to send to students

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 02:46:59 UTC 2014

Hi Michel,

Can you send this email out to students tomorrow or Thursday?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZSYghPd5yYVVfwU_KHQXh-ZOo1N8DFLacE0Y_49sdYs/edit

When you do so, please record somewhere who it was sent to (maybe write
down the name of the last sign up it was sent to?).  We can send it again
next Mon-Tues to get the rest of the sign-ups.

NOTE: The email is missing the location of the event.  Please fill it in
before you send it.  I couldn't find the location on the HackMason
website... is it there?  If not, we should add it to the website as well as
to the email.

The projects advertised in the email are: Oppia, OpenHatch, Open Source
Shakespeare, Gentoo Linux, PostgreSQL, Open Science Collaboration blog.  If
there's anything missing - if someone has a project they want to present
they haven't told me about - please speak up now so we can add you to the
email.

~ Shauna