[Campus-gmu-staff] status

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:27:26 UTC 2014

Additionally, I'd like to send out an email tomorrow afternoon to the
current list of sign-ups giving them a list of some of the projects that
will be represented at the event so they can get started early if they want
to.  Is there a single person who is in charge of contacts with students
who this email should go through?