[Campus-gmu-staff] volunteering and featuring projects at the event

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:43:12 UTC 2014

Hi Stephen,

Totally happy to have you lead contributions to PostgreSQL.  Please take a
look at this page:
http://campus.openhatch.org/projects.html

Specifically, can you look through step 1 and link me to PostgreSQL's
contact info, overview, installation guide, contribution guide?  If those
don't exist, that's all right, but we'll want to take steps to make sure
students don't have too hard a time contributing on the 19th.

~ Shauna