[Campus-depaul-staff] checking in

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Wed Sep 10 19:09:30 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I've had four yes's back from my search for career panelists. In no
particular order:

   - David Beazley -- he has done many talks about python, teaches classes,
   has written many useful things (met via chipy and pycon)
   - Ian McCloud -- he works on OpenStack technologies and related things
   (met via pumpingstationone)
   - Lincoln (forgot last name) -- works at U of C in one of the science
   groups doing devops type of things and more. (met via chicagolug, he's
   talked about puppet and interesting things)
   - Karl Fogel -- he has done very many things for the foss community, was
   on the open source initiative board, and also has a book on the human side
   of running open source projects http://producingoss.com/ (met via Chris
   Webber a while back)

I hope it is okay that I reached out to people. I helped a little with
moderating the last time, and wanted to help out some more.

shekay at pobox.com