[Campus-depaul-staff] checking in

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 23:07:45 UTC 2014

I think Sheila's asking about open source professionals for the career
panel and/or general mentors.  Massimo, are there any other staff or
faculty at DePaul - or undergrads or grad students that are already
familiar with open source - that might be interested in mentoring?

I'm going to do a big search for mentors early next week, Sheila - thank
you for getting this started.

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 4:40 PM, Massimo DiPierro <massimo.dipierro at gmail.com