[Campus-depaul-staff] Food

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 19:29:23 UTC 2014

I typically say that lunch costs around $200 for 30-40 people, between
pizza and drinks, however that may differ if we're using the school's
catering company.  According to that website, the cost is $13.60/1 Topping
Pizza, so 13 pizzas is $176.8.  If someone picked up soda and other drinks
from the store that's $25 additional, plus coffee and donuts from Dunkin
Donuts for $50 or so.  I'd estimate $250 total.

I can look into sponsorships but please also look into getting funding from
DePaul.

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 3:22 PM, Massimo DiPierro <massimo.dipierro at gmail.com