[Campus-cornell-staff] planning the event

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 16:00:27 UTC 2014

Great!  Thanks for getting back to me, Susan.  Do let me know once you've
confirmed a room, and also when you know about the budget.  We can
potentially help you find sponsors to cover the cost of the event, if your
school can't provide funding, but we need lead time to do so.

Looking forward to working with you.
- Shauna