[Campus-cornell-staff] Welcome to the mailing list for OSCTC at Cornell!

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 21:21:59 UTC 2014

Hi Chelsea,

This is a heads up that I've invited Remy DeCausemaker to join the
organizing list.  Remy’s a seasoned open source community member who is
tentatively interested in volunteering at the Cornell event (schedule etc
permitting).  He’s also considering running an event at RIT, so it’ll be
useful for him to see how we’re organizing this one.

Remy: Chelsea is our host organizer for the Cornell event.  I don’t know
her very well yet but she seems pretty awesome.

:)

Shauna