[Campus-columbia-staff] information for follow-up email

Robert M Ochshorn mail at RMOZONE.COM
Tue Oct 29 16:58:05 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 01:06:47PM -0400, Shauna Gordon-McKeon wrote:
> I'll be sending out an email to students sometime in the next few days.  If
> there are any opportunities or local resources (or projects/events of
> yours) that you'd like me to include in the email, just let me know!
>  Please send those to me in blurb format (between one and four lines,
> including needed links).

Hello Shauna!

Please include a link to http://nyc.aaronswartzhackathon.org/

 Inspired by the work he did and the people he touched, we are
 organizing recurring hackathons at locations all over the world in
 memory of Aaron Swartz. The NYC event will commence at 18:00 Friday
 November 8 and continue until 20:00 Saturday at the Pfizer building
 at 630 Flushing Ave in Brooklyn. Please contact
 [Robert](mailto:rmo at numm.org) for more information, or see
 http://nyc.aaronswartzhackathon.org/

Robert