[Campus-bucknell-staff] picking a location

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 15:58:26 UTC 2014

I've asked Erie Meyer to participate: http://www.itif.org/people/erie-meyer

Even if she can't make it, I'm sure she'll know other people to ask.  I'm
going for federal government first, because presumably Massachusetts
government workers will be less exciting for you, but I do know some folks
who do open source/civic tech work for MA.

There's also probably some past/current Code for America fellows I could
ask if the above doesn't work out.