[Campus-boston-summer-staff] next steps for the event!

Ali Ukani aliukani at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Jun 20 02:29:25 UTC 2013

Awesome!

There's a Dunkin Donuts over in Shillman Hall (it's very close by to West
Village G), and Wollaston's (small grocery store) in West Village C for
breakfast.

Other food options: there's Boloco, Qdoba, and ABP at Marino Center, and
Chicken Lou's (http://www.yelp.com/biz/chicken-lous-boston) on Forsyth
Street. Curry Student Center has a lot of food places -- UBurger, Popeye's,
Taco Bell(?), and Kigo Kitchen -- which aren't really breakfasty but
they're there.

Ali Ukani (http://ali.io)
NU ACM <http://acm.ccs.neu.edu/> President
NU Hacks <http://hacks.io/> Organizer