[Campus-berkeley-staff] Red+green stickies, for feedback

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sun Nov 16 08:53:46 UTC 2014

Hi all,

We like to be able to use red+green sticky notes for feedback during the
event -- see http://software-carpentry.org/workshops/operations.html
"Feedback, or "What are the sticky notes for?""

Does anyone have ~100 red post-its and ~100 green post-its that they can
bring? I'm hoping Thomas Kluyver might, in particular, but I'll happily
accept them from anyone else.

If someone can, great! Reply to this email.

If not, that's life. If I don't see a "yes" from someone by 9:30am I'll
pick some up on my way to campus.

See you all there!