[Campus-berkeley-staff] Mentoring at Berkeley this weekend

Sean Lip sean at seanlip.org
Sat Nov 15 04:54:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

My name's Sean, and I maintain an open-source project called Oppia
<https://code.google.com/p/oppia/>, which aims to make it easy for anyone
to create and share interactive learning material on the web (here is an
example <https://www.oppia.org/explore/1>). Last week, I bumped into
Asheesh at a party, and he mentioned that there was an OSCTC event at
Berkeley on Sunday. As it turns out, I'm in the area that day and would be
happy to come by to mentor at the contributors' workshop in the afternoon,
if there is space and it would be useful.

Please let me know if this is OK, and, if so, whether there's anything
you'd like me to do!

Thanks,
Sean