[WMF-outreach-staff] Does anyone have an audio recorder and/or lapel microphone?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Jul 9 17:19:16 UTC 2012

Sumana and I were discussing that it would be great to provide audio
recordings of the presentations.

Sumana was hoping to bring a personal audio recorder that we could use to
record the Tutorials. If someone else also has one, that'd be splendid to
know.

Secondly, if you have a lapel microphone (AKA Lavalier microphone), it'd
be great to be able to plug that into the recorder.

So if you do have such a thing, speak up! Maybe we can use it during the
Hackathon.

Thanks!,

-- Asheesh.