[WMF-outreach-staff] ill today

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Mon Jul 9 15:59:59 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Sumana Harihareswara's message of Mon Jul 09 09:43:15 -0400 2012:
> I am sick, and may not get to DC today.  I may instead arrive tomorrow.
>  I'm sorry.  Can you all take over and run the hackathon?  I'll let you
> know more as I recover.

Sumana, hope you get well soon!

I'm sure the others will discuss what this means and how to make the
event work at meetings earlier in the day, and also I'll check in
with everyone when I meet up with people at 10:30 PM.

-- Asheesh.