[WMF-outreach-staff] Wednesday dinner: Should hackathon participants just head to the Google Reception, or instead buy their own dinner?

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Fri Jul 6 18:57:36 UTC 2012

For Tuesday dinner, the idea is that Hackathon participants should find
dinner at nearby restaurants (then they optionally can come back and
hack more).

For Wednesday dinner, I notice there's an official Google Reception at
7 PM.

Does that mean that the Google Reception provides dinner? If so, I'd like
to make that clear to Hackathon participants.

Otherwise, I'll make sure that a recommended 5 PM dinner break is part of
the schedule for Wednesday as well.

Reading http://wikimania2012.wikimedia.org/wiki/Google_Reception doesn't
make me totally sure, or else I would rely on that.

Thanks!

-- Asheesh.