[WMF-outreach-staff] Documenting the OSM activities during the Hackathon

aude aude.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 14:06:49 UTC 2012

I am confirming with Development Seed but a few of their developers should
be there for tutorials on more advanced stuff.

It's simple enough to do a beginners tutorial on Wednesday afternoon.  I
think Yarl from Poland is coming and he helped last year.  We did one in
Haifa.

Cheers,
Katie

--
Board member, Wikimedia District of Columbia
http://wikimediadc.org