[WMF-outreach-staff] Requesting help planning the "Hackathon Group Dinner"

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Fri Jul 6 05:09:39 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I'd love help planning the "Hackathon Group Dinner" that would be
great to see.

Depending on what makes sense, we could:

* Bring food into the Marvin Center, by delivery, and ask people to
  split the cost if they participate

* Go out to nearby restaurants, so long as I can get a reasonable
  list of nearby reasonably-priced places.

* (your idea here)

Since I'm not a local, and I'm currently far away, I definitely want
help with this.

I want to make sure we follow Donald Rumsfeld's advice:

"Whatever it is we do substantively, There will be near-perfect clarity,
As to what it is. And it will be known."

We can document the list of recommended/suggested restaurants on the
wiki or something; I can take care of that if people provide a list
here on the list, or if people want to be bold and make edits somewhere,
that'd be fine with me!

-- Asheesh.