[WMF-outreach-staff] Survey results so far

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Jul 4 23:32:30 UTC 2012

On Wed, 4 Jul 2012, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

> I created an export here. It's quite messy, but was the best I could do
> in a reasonable time-frame.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/14iQ0G9iyKs1WQ9YAkhT3GnafSvufc8ekgJpy06umQYU

I'll explicitly share this with people on this list. Even though I
attempted to remove any personal information, I still respect some
people's desires to not have anything on this be public. The privacy
setting on the doc will be "Private - Only the people below can access".

In the future, I'll ask for the ability to share aggregated responses when
requesting the data.

-- Asheesh.