[WMF-outreach-staff] Inquiry about Wikimania

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at wikimedia.org
Wed Jul 4 06:23:31 UTC 2012

Rynnel, thanks for writing to us.  We don't have a strict theme
regarding this year's Wikimania hackathon.

https://wikimania2012.wikimedia.org/wiki/Hackathon has a description of
what we'll be doing, and of course you're welcome to come join in and
work on technologies that integrate with Wikipedia and other Wikimedia
software.

Best wishes!

--
Sumana Harihareswara