[Events] hello everyone

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Thu Jun 14 18:27:22 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Daniel Choi's message of Wed Jun 13 22:22:29 -0400 2012:
> We were so involved in the event that we forgot to take a good picture.
> The best we could come up with is a pic one of volunteers got a picture
> of a small corner of the event.

This is a great photo. Can you find the name of the person who took
it and ask them if it's okay if we republish it under a permissive
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license?

Namely http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

I want to be sure to give credit to that person, as well as be on
clearly the right side of copyright law.

I'll work on adding a version of it to the HTMLPad document, plus
adding the footer text you mentioned. I'll then send the pad to
OH-Publicity to see if anyone can catch any style errors, and
then I'll just be waiting on the approval for distributing the photo.