[Events] PyStar (Minneapolis) 3/26/2011 - Programming workshops for women and their friends

Gregg Lind gregg.lind at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:55:59 UTC 2011

Building on the RubyBridge braindump, the Boston Python Workshop, and
many, many discussions of the "shadow community track" at PyCon 2011,
we are happy to announce the the first Minneapolis PyStar workshop.
Come and join us on Saturday, 3/26/2011 from 9-4.

We are still looking for a proper host, but we expect to have that
resolved by the end of this week!

Thanks to Asheesh, Lukas Blakk, and others for the work so far!

We need:

* publicity
* attendees:  are you interested in learning to program?  All skill
levels welcome!
* a host location (we have some in the pipeline) that has decent
wireless and can host 25 people?
* group guides / teachers.  All genders welcome, and we are happy to train!

cf:  http://pystar.org
cf:  http://pystar-mpls-1.eventbrite.com/

Thanks!

Gregg Lind and Amanda Nyren