[OH-Dev] introduction & data model

Ben Teeuwen bteeuwen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 17:52:21 UTC 2012

Hi there,

My name is Ben and I'm trying to understand the openhatch codebase. The goal is to see in how far I can adapt to a soccer player exchange website for my local sports club. We always have short term absentees, and then a captain has to arrange players from other teams to ensure a minimal presence of 5 people.

A friend of mine told me that perhaps a modified open hatch might do.. so now I am experimenting. Disclaimer; it's my first django adventure and I'm a complete code rookie. I have a local copy running, changed some labels here and there and I'm now trying to play with the templates. Good job with the instructions :)!

Now I'm wondering how I can check out the data model and the database itself. I have a mac with sequel pro, but didn't find any credentials on the wiki / doc directory. Anyone know how to?

Best regards,

Ben