[Devel] Google Summer of Code

Karen Rustad karen at openhatch.org
Wed Mar 2 23:44:44 UTC 2011

I *might* be interested in being a GSoC student. Honestly, though, it would
be a backup plan; I would prefer to work for an actual company and get paid
real moniez. But who knows if that will work out.

Basically my calculus looks like: Work on cool project for company > Work on
cool project for GSoC > Work for lame company :P

-- Karen