[Devel] Conversation about monitoring, today 8:30 PM US/Eastern

Karen Rustad karen at openhatch.org
Mon Jan 10 17:54:59 UTC 2011

I may not be able to make the meeting (unsure of my schedule), so I wanted
to add one thing:

It's not enough to know that the site is down the instant it explodes. (As
is, it seems that *someone* always notices fairly quickly.) The more crucial
discussion IMHO is how we make the site reappear promptly. Whether that's by
expanding access to the box to more people or handcuffing Asheesh to his
computer, I do not know. :)

-- Karen