[Devel] Conversation about monitoring, today 8:30 PM US/Eastern

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Jan 10 15:21:53 UTC 2011

Hey all,

So, sometimes the site goes down, and not always does everything work.

Usually what happens is a user (often one of you!) notices, pings me on
IRC, and then I fix whatever broke.

At 8:30 PM US/Eastern, Jessica and I are talking about what sort of
monitoring we can add to the site so that we detect these problems faster.

Come join us!

(This is also https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue202 .)

You will experience a strong urge to do good; but it will pass.