[Campus-rutgers-staff] Get Your Event Noticed With Ease - Spring 2015 Open Source Comes to Campus at Rutgers

All Events in City contact at allevents.in
Sat Jan 24 07:09:35 UTC 2015

Hi,
											We are pleased to inform you that your event Spring-2015-Open-Source-Comes-to-Campus-at-Rutgers has been added to “All Events in City!”
											With more than 2 million visitors regularly discovering new events to attend each month, in over 20,000 cities, spanning 6 continents, “All Events in City” is the fastest growing event discovery and promotional platform in the world!
This well run promotional service is free, and as of now we can help you quickly and easily promote your event to a huge audience based on their target cities.
Art Exhibition in New York?
Circus in Paris?
Tea Dance in London?
  Opera in Milan? You can get your event noticed with ease.

											Below are details of your event that have been shared with us by one of your happy attendees:

                Spring 2015 Open Source Comes to Campus at Rutgers
                Sat Jan 31 2015 at 12:00 pm

                                        	There is NO CHARGE for this listing. We simply request you to check out the event to ensure that all the details are correct and that you take a look at some of the additional benefits your listing with us offers.

We hope that you will see the immense value in listing with “All Events in City” and that you will consider the more expansive promotional package that currently has a special introductory rate.

                                    Find Out More

                                        	We hope that you have a smooth experience using ‘All Events in City”.

												In case of any problems/ queries, please check out our FAQs or email us at contact at allevents.in.

											Happy to help,
											All Events Team

												PS: If the event was intended to be private and not supposed to be shared to the public, you can report it by hitting this link. We will remove it within 24 hours.

                                Connect with Us:
                                Facebook Twitter Google+

                                Organizing or marketing an event?

Feature your event and gain more exposure for your business. All Events in City will put your event in front of a growing pool of more than 1 million unique users every month.

                         Block future communication regarding your events