[Campus-rutgers-staff] Waitlist

ABHIJIT KAMAT avk41 at scarletmail.rutgers.edu
Sat Jan 31 01:31:15 UTC 2015

Hey,

I'm currently a sophomore in Rutgers who's majoring in computer science and
really trying to get into the software development field. Unfortunately, I
didn't know of this event until minutes ago, and when I signed up, I came
to know that I'm 7th on the waitlist. I really doubt that 7 people are
going to drop out by the end of today and I cannot express how interested I
am in attending this event. Is there any way that I will be able to sit in
on this talk? I honestly don't mind sitting on the floor if I have to. I am
extremely interested in learning git and knowing how open source works.
Every time i try learning it myself, I always end up more confused than
when I started and want to give up. I can't stress enough how this talk is
exactly what I need. I just have a hard time learning it on my own and I
feel like attending this event would really help me out a lot. Thanks for
considering this. I really hope my desperateness contributes in how much I
want to attend.

Cheers,

AJ Kamat