[Campus-rutgers-staff] Publicity!

Prachi Pendse prachirp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 20:32:13 UTC 2013

*Shauna,*

We have the room from 11-6 now, so we have time for a lunch and/or snacks.
Counting a 30 min setup, that gives 6 hours for the actual event. We don't
have to use the entire time if that's too long. We can keep the event as is
from 12:30-4:30 and just note that there would be food provided an hour
before.

I also talked to CSGSS and they are fine with hosting the event. They will
announce the event on their website and include it in their weekly email
digest of events.

*Sri,*

Can you give me an idea of what kind of swag to expect? Also, would Google
be okay paying for a full meal (lunch) for 40, or simply snacks, or better
yet both(!). Would it be up to me to order it and you would reimburse me?

-Prachi