[WFS-India] Fwd: [Systers] Summer Internship Opportunity at Los Alamos National Laboratory in Parallel Computing

Satabdi Das satabdidas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 05:40:24 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hai Ah Nam <haiahnam at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 2:09 AM
Subject: [Systers] Summer Internship Opportunity at Los Alamos National
Laboratory in Parallel Computing
To: systers+opportunity56 at systers.org

Hi Systers,

I'm one of the organizers for a summer internship program at LANL in
Parallel Computing.  The deadline to submit an application is fast
approaching (Feb 5)!

10-weeks, paid, targeted for upper-level undergraduates to early graduate
students with exposure to scientific computing (C, C++, Fortran) and Linux.
You can get more information at parallelcomputing.lanl.gov

My co-leads and I are working hard to make this internship an amazing
learning experience with lectures, valuable hands-on time and publishable
research results.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Hai Ah Nam
Scientist, CCS-2
Los Alamos National Laboratory

BTW:  since Los Alamos is high desert, the climate is enjoyable in the
summer and if you're an outdoorsy type person, it's a great place to become
one with mother nature or train at high elevation to blow your competition
out of the water.