[WFS-India] Postponement of FOSSMeet 2015

Speakers Team speakers at fossmeet.in
Tue Mar 10 15:20:30 UTC 2015

Hello all!

We are sorry to inform you that due to recent developments in the NITC
campus, we have had no choice but to postpone FOSSMeet from March 13-15
(the dates which you were informed of) to April 17-19.

We hope that these dates are convenient for you and  would appreciate your
attendance ,either as a speaker or a participant.

Looking forward to seeing you at FOSSMeet 2015!

--
Speakers Team
FOSSMeet 2015