[WFS-India] Fwd: [Gnu-linux-discussion] PROGRAMIIEST | RUST, Open Badges, Persona | Code Design Hack Enjoy

Satabdi Das satabdidas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 03:12:58 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 9:42 AM
Subject: [Gnu-linux-discussion] PROGRAMIIEST | RUST, Open Badges, Persona |
Code Design Hack Enjoy

Hello,
Mozilla Kolkata Community in association with Indian Institute of
Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur presents a two-day programming
symposium on 28-29th March with talk sessions and several contests where
you can win attractive prizes. We invite all the members of this group to
join the event at Shibpur campus.
Code Design Hack and Have Fun...
Everything is waiting just for your registration. So hurry up..
Visit our website for registration link and other details.
http://programiiest-socbesu.rhcloud.com/

Thank You
Gaurab Patra
PROGRAMIIEST Team
Please follow the GLUG Mailing List Rules.

--
Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important
that you do it <http://bangalore.aidindia.org/>.