[WFS-India] Fwd: Calling out for help

Kaustav Das Modak kaustav at codebinders.com
Thu Jan 9 13:31:59 UTC 2014

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Calling out for help
Date: 	Thu, 9 Jan 2014 18:46:56 +0530
From: 	priyanka nag <priynag at gmail.com>
To: 	wfs-india at googlegroups.com

Ola friends,
I have got this awesome opportunity of taking a talk at FOSDEM 2014 and
my topic is going to be 'Women and Technology'. This is an awesome
opportunity and platform for us to voice our ideas for which we have all
being working for the last few months.
I need help from all of you. Please help me prepare my talk. I don't
wanna miss out on anything.

If you have any idea about the kind of topics which I could cover or
some resources which could help me prepare myself better, please add
them in the etherpad here <https://etherpad.mozilla.org/fosdem2014-talk>.

--
Regards,
Priyanka Nag