[WFS-India] BusinessLine covers Wikipedia-edit-a-thon event

Satabdi Das satabdidas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 06:18:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

BusinessLine newspaper from The Hindu covered the Wikipedia-edit-athon
event that we organized along with Break Through in collaboration with
Wikimedia India. Here's the link -
http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/features/blink/page-not-found/article5899956.ece

I had a great time at the event. It was nice to meet new people, discuss
the gender issues with them and also contribute to the Wikipedia. In all we
contributed to 4 articles one of which was created new. The women
scientists we covered are - Charusita Chakravarty, Rohini Godbole, Prabha
Chatterji and Priya Davidar.

Hope such events will be more frequent in Delhi. If you are interested in
taking part in organizing more such events, please do reply to this
message.

Thanks,
Satabdi

--
Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important
that you do it <http://bangalore.aidindia.org/>.