[WFS-India] Webcamp 3.0 in Kolkata this Sunday

Kaustav Das Modak kaustav at codebinders.com
Fri Sep 27 11:04:13 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We are few web enthusiasts(developers, designers, entrepreneurs). We
want to sit together with like minded people and talk about web
technologies. We're calling it WebCamp to keep the BarCamp[1] spirit
alive within.

Topics (decided so far):
- Introduction to SkyLab, an embedded system, by Joseph Mathew
- Intermediate workshop on Python and intro to microframeworks like
Flask and Tornado by Bibhas Debnath
- Introduction to FirefoxOS and how to create apps for the platform by
Sayak Sarkar
- Using the LESS CSS pre-processor by Kaustav Das Modak
- (Suggest another)

We'd prefer that you bring your own laptop and a 3G dongle if possible,
so that you can try few things hands-on. We'll try to get Internet
connection, but better be prepared for worse.

Come prepared to speak aloud. If you sit quite, we might bring you in
front of others to speak on something. :P

If you're coming, please fill this up -
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1q_EjCQ5H4XCgmqCBC9pXl-U2TDeP25GStphsZb4D2p0/viewform

For details, stay in touch on the Facebook events page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1416793801869212/1417955175086408/

Venue:
DPS Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
4th Floor, Phase II, NAM Complex, Block M, New Alipore
Block E, New Alipore
Kolkata, WB 700053, India
Google maps: http://goo.gl/maps/hXomC

[1]: http://barcamp.org/w/page/402984/FrontPage