[WFS-India] Online IRC workshop on #wfs-india

Satabdi Das satabdidas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 11:53:03 UTC 2013

Thank Tarashish and Upasana for conducting the workshop. There were only 5
people this time who participated actively at some point of the workshop.
One of them shared that the workshop was "fast" but "useful" and "helpful".
It was also pointed out that topics/doubts like - "security of IRC", "if it
is anonymous then why it is not illegal" are missing from we shared.

Tarashish and Upasana has done a great job. They covered all that they
planned to cover. You can check it out at -
https://wfs-india.etherpad.mozilla.org/IRC-Workshop-Planning
The chat log is at http://irclogs.wfs-india.org/wfs-india/2013/09/22.txt

I think the small of number of participants can be attributed to very less
effort at publicizing the event.

Lets meet soon on IRC and discuss about it.

Satabdi