[WFS-India] [OT] Indian un-civilization

Noopur Raval noopur.raval at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 18:43:35 UTC 2013

Ummm. Did you follow the responses to this post? Also, statistics on women's abuse and harassment across nations? I hope this list isn't for some kind of senseless militant feminism. I thought we were way past bra burning and congregating to have constructive responses to VAW.

Why is this posted to this list anyway?