[WFS-India] meeting this week?

Satabdi Das satabdidas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 08:11:46 UTC 2013

Last week has been eventful for WFS-India. Let me share a brief summary of
things here. We will share the details in our upcoming IRC meeting.

- Kaustav and Aruna conducted a git workshop for beginners which was
attended by 40+ people
- They also talked to as many people as they could about this group at
PyCon.
-  We might be able to hold a session of Software Freedom Day event
organized by sflc.in

Can we meet on this Friday at 9:30pm to discuss

- the above events
- plan for the workshop on IRC by Tarashish

Thanks,
Satabdi

--
Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important
that you do it <http://bangalore.aidindia.org/>.