[WFS-India] Fwd: [Womeninfreesoftware] FLOSS Survey 2013 - please participate!

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 16:03:36 UTC 2013

_______________ Forwarded message ________________
From: Marina Zhurakhinskaya <marinaz at redhat.com>
Subject: [Womeninfreesoftware] FLOSS Survey 2013 - please participate!
To: womeninfreesoftware at gnu.org

Hi all,

Below is an invitation to participate in the FLOSS Survey 2013. Please
participate and spread the word!

Thanks,
Marina

-----------

Ten years after the successful FLOSS survey with over 2500
respondents, which had a major impact in community, academia and even
politics, we want to recreate the survey with the goal of seeing how
the community is nowadays and how it has changed.

If you are a contributor of any type (not only a developer!) to FLOSS,
we encourage you to participate in the survey. It takes around 10-15
minutes.

http://floss2013.libresoft.es/survey.en.html

We would also be grateful if you disseminate this announcement among
your community and peers. More information about the survey, including
privacy, results, authors and publications, can be found at
http://floss2013.libresoft.es.

The FLOSS2013 team
floss2013 at libresoft.es
@FLOSSSurvey2013