[WFS-India] ideas for next events

Wed Jun 26 09:35:34 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 12:59 AM, Satabdi Das <satabdidas at gmail.com> wrote:
> We have got great ideas on this from Indranil. I am putting it here on
> behalf of him. We need more such ideas and of course people :) to help us
> organize the events.
>
> Please feel free to share your views, thoughts on it.

If it is possible, please try and see if there are upstream projects
who can benefit from the knowledge and skills that the participants in
the sessions will acquire. As an example, "setting up test networks
using v12n" - would projects like OpenStack be welcoming towards new
contributors who'd like to setup virtualized instances and, contribute
to the test suite/Tempest. The best thing an organization like this
can do is to provide the connective tissue between talented
individuals and, projects.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>