[WFS-India] planning meeting for an IRC workshop

Satabdi Das satabdidas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 18:08:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

We got requests from a few to organize a workshop about IRC. And we too
realized its importace while conducting the git workshop. IRC is a big help
for someone who wants to use or contribute to FOSS. But unfortunately not
many outside FOSS know about it.

Lets meet and plan an IRC workshop event. Can we meet on this Friday at
#wfs-india (Freenode) at 9:30pm IST?

Here's the rough agenda -

- Who are our target audience - yet to be beginners or beginners?
- What are we going to cover?
- We need to decide on promotional materials. So far we have put very
little effort and time after publicity. This requires more careful planning
to have larger impact.

Please add if you feel something needs to be discussed.

Thanks,
Satabdi

--
Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important
that you do it <http://bangalore.aidindia.org/>.