[WFS-India] Volunteers wanted!

priyanka nag priynag at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 05:29:19 UTC 2013

Hey all,
I had a word with Kaustav earlier as well. I have an experience of working
with Drupal and would like to help in here. I am more interested in working
on the 4th domain i.e. Site administration domain.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 12:18 AM, Debamitro Chakraborti <debamitro at gmail.com

--
Regards,
Priyanka Nag