[WFS-India] Our differences and possible course of action

Satabdi Das satabdidas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 19:13:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

As you have already noticed that Mani has decided to start a new group and
she has shared an email for that too.

In the light of this new event, I request Mani to step down from being an
administrator of this mailing list and the website because of the above
reason and the unbridgeable difference of opinion between her and the other
members of this group who actively participated in the discussions.

I also request Mani to cooperate with us and share her views on this within
one week so that we can move on to discussing other important things which
have been stalled for quite some time. If this doesn't get resolved through
consensus, I suggest we resort to voting to avoid wasting time in
unfruitful things.

I request other members to raise their hands to share admin
responsibilities for both the mailing list and the website keeping in mind
the interest of this group and also put forward ideas for new events etc.

I hope, it won't create a bitterness among ourselves and I hope we can
bring back  the energy that we had when we started this group and were
planning for and conducting more interesting events.

Thanks,
Satabdi

--
Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important
that you do it <http://bangalore.aidindia.org/>.