[WFS-India] Volunteers wanted!

Debamitro Chakraborti debamitro at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 18:48:43 UTC 2013

Hey all,

We need some volunteers to complete and manage our website. The tasks are
as follows

1. Theme of the site -- go all out and be creative, don't worry about what
drupal can do or cannot do ... just try to do in html
2. FOSS pages -- we need to talk about what FOSS means to women, and any
personal touch that can encourage women to use FOSS
3. Some icons -- the site looks like I have opened it in vim
Icons/graphics can be for sections of the site
4. Site admin -- we need more people here

Please step up to take these roles. Currently roles 1-3 are lying vacant --
please fill them up quickly!

There is no qualification for any of the roles, apart from enthusiasm and
belief in our vision.

Regards,
Debamitro

--