[WFS-India] Please vote on adopting mailing list guidelines

Satabdi Das satabdidas at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 05:15:40 UTC 2013

Hi all,

You may have noticed that there is a lengthy discussion going on mailing
list guidelines. We can put a closure to that by voting. As far as I could
scoop out from the discussion, the following three are the main contenders
-

1. Adopt the original guideline proposed by IDG, Kaustav and Tarashish -
https://wfs-india.etherpad.mozilla.org/ep/pad/view/9/Dyfc9GVqBb
2. Adopt the revised and smaller guideline proposed by IDG -
https://wfs-india.etherpad.mozilla.org/ep/pad/view/9/0e8BV2sPjX
3. Adopt the latest guidelines as edited by Mani -
https://wfs-india.etherpad.mozilla.org/ep/pad/view/9/latest

Could you please visit the above links and put your vote. You may simply

Thanks,
Satabdi

--
Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important
that you do it <http://bangalore.aidindia.org/>.