[WFS-India] The original 'sin' on a mailing list

Satabdi Das satabdidas at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 05:07:58 UTC 2013

Mani,

This is clearly unacceptable! Please change this. The dates were changed
because there were only 4 submissions and 3 of them came from a single
person not because of the reason you wrote in the website.

Here's the link to thread in the mailing list archive -
http://www.mail-archive.com/wfs-india@lists.openhatch.org/msg00098.html

And this is a strict warning - please refrain from writing such things
otherwise I will not only have to revoke your administrative access but
also ask you to leave this group.

> For all the loud proclamation of being against bigotry, the
> non-technical discussions on this list have have had oodles of that.
> The current event on he website states that there was 'various
> hilarious discussions' and 'coordination issues'. If disagreement in a
> public debate is to be termed as 'hilarious', with the assumed
> endorsement of the founders, i do not know what do people mean when
> they say they are against 'denigration' and 'bigotry'.

Thanks,
Satabdi